Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin and femara dosage/cost

perfectspecimen

i get my femara for 3.50 a pill and aromasin for 10 bucks a pill.

how much do you guys get them for? am i paying too much?

what is the correct dosage for femara if i am taking 1g test a week and am sensitive to gyno?

same question for aromasin?
thanks

anastrozole(arimidex) 1mg tab = letrozole(femara) 2.5mg tab = exemestane(aromasin) 25mg tab.

So if your used to taking a whole tab of ana on a cycle, take a whole tab of let or exe. 1/2 tab ana, take 1/2 tab of the others as well.

on 1g of test a week, I would take one whole tab of any of them daily if your sensitive, if your not, half that would likely do fine.

As for the price, $3.5 for letrozole is the best I have seen for deomestic($3.25 for 100+ tabs) and the same place can furnish exemestane for about $6 per 25mg tab, so your price on that is a bit high.

If you have a decent prescription plan, you can get them both for less. With my plan, I paid $60 for Aromasin for 30 tabs; same with Femara.

Zyglamail said:
anastrozole(arimidex) 1mg tab = letrozole(femara) 2.5mg tab = exemestane(aromasin) 25mg tab.

This is true in estrogen blocking percentages? They are different active substances though right so that act differently right. I have heard many stories of Femara reversing slight gyno and never and accounts of arimidex doing that even at 1 MG. Please elaborate, thanks zyg!

You can find out a bit more on each of these from my post 3rd generation anti-e's.

This is true in estrogen blocking percentages? They are different active substances though right so that act differently right. I have heard many stories of Femara reversing slight gyno and never and accounts of arimidex doing that even at 1 MG.

The estrogen blocking percentages are very close, like within a percent or two, all of which are in the mid 90's with anastrozole being on the low end and exemestane on the high end. They are different compound and do have differing effects. For example, anastrozole lowers IGF-1 levels by approx 18%, letrozole raises them by approx 24%. Small changes, may make one better than another based on your needs, cycle etc.

As for reducing existing gyno, luckily I have not had to experiment myself, but some report positive results when using 3rd gen anti-es when off cycle.

Well I am running femara throughout my entire cycle, if my slight gyno is not gone by the end I am going to start again at 5mg ED after clomid therapy and see if I can experience the same results as the guy in the post I pasted above.

HugeWannabe said:
Well I am running femara throughout my entire cycle, if my slight gyno is not gone by the end I am going to start again at 5mg ED after clomid therapy and see if I can experience the same results as the guy in the post I pasted above.

HugeWannabe - any update on your experiences with Femara?

Top Bottom