Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin Dose

Current cycle is 50mg prop EOD and 100mg of tren ace EOD. I am currently dosing aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. 25 days in now, and I think I'm getting some "moon face". Should I be experiencing any estrogen issues at such a low test dose and with my current aromasin dose? Should I up the aromasin to 12.5mg ED? Obviously the sure fire way would be to get bloods done but I don't plan on doing that just yet. Also I am taking .5mg of caber twice a week.

Current cycle is 50mg prop EOD and 100mg of tren ace EOD. I am currently dosing aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. 25 days in now, and I think I'm getting some "moon face". Should I be experiencing any estrogen issues at such a low test dose and with my current aromasin dose? Should I up the aromasin to 12.5mg ED? Obviously the sure fire way would be to get bloods done but I don't plan on doing that just yet. Also I am taking .5mg of caber twice a week.

adjust your dosage as needed.12.5 is just a starting point dosage.Use trail and error with it

Hell no don't up it ur dose is 175 prop a week ur trippin with the moon face ur tren needs no anti e and ur on low dose test ur gonna crash ur estro if ya up it get bloods then report back

How long ya been on cycle

Hell no don't up it ur dose is 175 prop a week ur trippin with the moon face ur tren needs no anti e and ur on low dose test ur gonna crash ur estro if ya up it get bloods then report back

How long ya been on cycle

Yeah I'm aware the tren has nothing to do with e. Almost 4 weeks in.

How is it only 175mg a week? Mon, Weds, Friday, Sunday. 4x50=200

he is right that is a very low dose prop for your dosage not to be enough.But what i said is correct,everyone doesnt need the same ai dosage.Some people are estrogen senstive and need higher dosages and some people can get away with just an ai on hand.Its case dependant.You should get bloodwork, that will tell you the tale

he is right that is a very low dose prop for your dosage not to be enough.But what i said is correct,everyone doesnt need the same ai dosage.Some people are estrogen senstive and need higher dosages and some people can get away with just an ai on hand.Its case dependant.You should get bloodwork, that will tell you the tale

Yeah true. I'll look into getting blood work.

Bro I have been in this game a wile it's one 175 that's my cruise year round 50 mg eod one week ya get 4 injects one week 3 it's 175 in the wash at the end of the month

Stane is more mild and forgiving than people think. I also believe it should be dosed ED. I would up it to 12.5 ed.

Top Bottom