Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin dosage

dreamer1

[FONT=&quot]Anyone have experience with aromasin dosage on 30mgED Dbol+600mg test cyp/week as opposed to just test alone? I recently added Dbol and it seems I need to up my AI a lot! Is this because it converts into Methylestradiol? Which apparently has a higher binding affinity to estrogen receptors(not only those in breast tissue). Is this why some guys can't run Dbol? They are too E2 sensitive to handle methylestradiol? In your experiences, what AI dosages do you run with Dbol+test? Preferably Aromasin dosages.[/FONT]

some people are much more estrogen prone than others... clearly dbol converts to estrogen at a much higher rate than most other steroids so you will need to be on top of it... i would go 12.5 mg eod minimum with aromasin to start but you may need to go every day if you find you have some estrogen side effects... there's no definitive answer because everyone is different on how estrogen sensitive they may or may not be...

i do know this.. 600 mg of test is completely unnecessary and you are just asking for estrogen issues with test that high alongside dbol

That's a fairly high level of test along with dbol so you might see a lot of aromatization, but as has been said, everyone is different. I run 450 test alongside 40mg dianabol a day with just 0.5mg adex per day, and I get by fine.

Top Bottom