Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin consultation

JediPrime21

I need a little assistance with aromasin usage –what dosages and in which way should I be using? In most threads onthis forum I see that it is to be taken every other day, but thereare some guys who tell to take it every day, and this is confusing. Iunderstand this kind of approach with the arimidex because it willblock estrogen only while it is in the body. But if aromasin is asuicide AI, why do we need to take it regularly, if it will blockestrogen forever? Why do we need to take so much aromasin? I amafraid that I might get my E2 levels to 0, and I know that it is bad.Please clarify a little.

there is no black and white answer because we all are different. my advice to guys is run blood work and figure out the perfect dosage for YOU. generally a starting dosage is 10mg EOD of aromasin in a typical cycle and then go from there

The reason is that Aromasin blocks the aromatase enzymes, but more of it gets produced over time, hence the need to keep taking aromasin on a regular basis. The difference is that it will block the aromatase enzymes for ever, and arimidex will not. What does this mean? That means that once you stop taking Aromasin, only the new aromatase enzymes will get engaged. With arimidex the old enzymes will get reactivated, which will lead to an estrogen rebound.

What a suicide AI means is that when you stop using the aromasin, your estrogen levels won't rebound and sky rocket.

Aromasin does not effect estrogen production. What it does is prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

Read up more on aromasin here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

Here is a great video about Aromasin and how it works:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take it every day if you want but it is not necessary due to the half life. Some guys just like to take things every day because they feel it keeps levels more stable.

Top Bottom