Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin is the BEST

CanadianBro

There can be NO DEBATE!

Aromasin is the king of all anti-e's!

After using 2mg/day of Arimidex during a 1000mg/week
Test cycle and STILL getting quite a bit of water weight as well as slight gyno, I decided to try Aromasin.

Well, needless to say, after shooting 1gram + of test per week and taking ONE 25mg Aromasin per day, I literally had ZERO water bloat and gyno........ZERO!!!

Aromasin is simply INCREDILE

I think the reason Arimidex is much more popular is because it is much readily available as there are SEVERAL generic and undergorund versions.

However, it one has access to real Aromasin (Pharmacia), then there should be no choice between the two.

I'm sure those that have used BOTH will concur.

I heard the same thing from a brother from the AE board who swears by it. He used Nolvadex and Arimidex prior and he says it's not even close. If you're using Test at 400-750mgs a week, I don't think it's needed.

Texas Ranger said:
If you're using Test at 400-750mgs a week, I don't think it's needed.

That may be true however, if you have access to Aromasin and want to never have to worry about bloating and gyno, then it should be the way to go.

Now I know why DrJMW speaks so highly of Exemestane.
It truly is awesome!

Fuck anti e's. I need to get to 260lbs. Aint going to happen with no water, but I think you should take it Freak and tell me your results.........I see the future............you LOSE!.............galaxy

GENETIC_FREAK said:
Makes you wonder..........Aromasin perhaps lowers Shbg freeing up test. Keep in mind Galaxy.....Ill be 260 and still pretty Freak

yeah, tell that bald ugly fucker. :) so is this going to be good shit or what? aromasin generic makes me a bitty sketchy.

Hey! I got all my hair bro. I just chose to shave it:doublefi: And to think, I was trying to give you karma, but said I needed to spread it around.LOL...........galaxy

It will be on the site for sale as soon as the lab analysis on the Exemestane is completed using a US. rx Aromasin as a standard. Freak

Top Bottom