Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin or Arimidex

BLACKDOOG

Which one these do you think will yield the best results and at what dosage. I have used Liquidex in the past at 1/2 a dropper ed, but I have been hearing so much about the aromasin lately. I will be using AIFm @ 3 pumps 2x ed with my upcoming cycle.

Stats:

5-11
240 lbs
12% body fat
Training on and off since 1989

Cycle
Wk # 1-2 sustanon 1000mg ew
Wk # 1-12 deca 200mg ew
Wk # 1-6 anadrol 50mg ed
Wk # 7-12 dbol 50mg ed
Wk # 1-12 proviron 100mg ed
Wk # 1-12 AIFM 3 pumps 2x ed

You don't need to use more than one AI at a time.
I am currently using AIFM but any of those that you mentioned would work.

A small dose of a-dex (most people use way too much anti-e's) works great. I've tried them all and a-dex rules. Doesn't kill libido and actually increases LH. Why buy imitation crap? Go with the real deal.

For mild cycles, prohormones or those not susceptible to gyno you can do quite well with natural anti-e's.

Nelson Montana said:
A small dose of a-dex (most people use way too much anti-e's) works great. I've tried them all and a-dex rules. Doesn't kill libido and actually increases LH. Why buy imitation crap? Go with the real deal.

For mild cycles, prohormones or those not susceptible to gyno you can do quite well with natural anti-e's.

Bro, you are back?

BLACKDOOG said:
Which one these do you think will yield the best results and at what dosage. I have used Liquidex in the past at 1/2 a dropper ed, but I have been hearing so much about the aromasin lately. I will be using AIFm @ 3 pumps 2x ed with my upcoming cycle.

Stats:

5-11
240 lbs
12% body fat
Training on and off since 1989

Cycle
Wk # 1-2 sustanon 1000mg ew
Wk # 1-12 deca 200mg ew
Wk # 1-6 anadrol 50mg ed
Wk # 7-12 dbol 50mg ed
Wk # 1-12 proviron 100mg ed
Wk # 1-12 AIFM 3 pumps 2x ed
fucking crist abols then dbols for 12 dame weeks.you must have livers of steel.

Top Bottom