Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin & HCG during TRT with Sustanon?

Hi, guys! A friend of mine is taking 40mg Sustanon and 6.25mg Aromasin EOD for his TRT protocol. How should I take Aromasin if I inject the whole 125mg Sustanon once a week instead injecting EOD? I guess 12.5mg with every injection? Also, what about HCG? Thanks!

EDIT: BTW, I'm aware that injecting once a week will not keep my Testosterone levels stable, I'm more concerned about the Estrogen levels, my question is for educational purposes. After all, Sustanon is designed to be injected once in every 2-3 weeks, so I was wondering how the doctors are prescribing the Aromasin in that case.

If your friend is doing sustanon TRT 125mgs/week for you you dont need that much aromasin, 12.5mgs per week split into 6mgs doses 2x/week is good and FYI you need at least 250mgs sustanon every 10 days for it to work right split into 2 injections 1 every 5 days

you can kill your estrogen with too high dose of aromasin so dont over do it

I would highly doubt there would be any need for aromasin at that low of dose… hcg us also not necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the replies, guys!

He's probably taking that much Aromasin because he's taking HCG with every Sustanon shot as well to keep his testicles size normal.

About the HCG - I was just hoping to keep my sperm count in some normal levels since I'm only 30 and I'll probably want kids some day. But I can start the HCG once I need to of course.

Hi, guys! A friend of mine is taking 40mg Sustanon and 6.25mg Aromasin EOD for his TRT protocol. How should I take Aromasin if I inject the whole 125mg Sustanon once a week instead injecting EOD? I guess 12.5mg with every injection? Also, what about HCG? Thanks!

EDIT: BTW, I'm aware that injecting once a week will not keep my Testosterone levels stable, I'm more concerned about the Estrogen levels, my question is for educational purposes. After all, Sustanon is designed to be injected once in every 2-3 weeks, so I was wondering how the doctors are prescribing the Aromasin in that case.

Pick one fella

Pick one fella
I'm asking for my future TRT, I meant that I haven't started it yet, but I plan to do, so I'm doing some research :) I had pretty big hormonal misbalances for the past 2 years because of my previous cycles, so it looks like I'm going to start B&C this winter. The only thing that worries me is that we have only Sustanon in the pharmacies in our country, so I was hoping to pin like 1-2 times/week, not EOD, that's why I'm doing the research.

sustanon was designed to be injected INFREQUENTLY.

injecting it EOD is actually incorrect and will lead to scar tissue, abscesses and infections as TRT. so he is going to inject EOD forever? well that won't work

you are supposed to inject the entire CC of sustanon 250mg every 2-3 weeks. THAT is proper TRT with sustanon

for you need to run bloodwork and see where things are now. if you need trt and have exhausted everything then go for it

I'm asking for my future TRT, I meant that I haven't started it yet, but I plan to do, so I'm doing some research :) I had pretty big hormonal misbalances for the past 2 years because of my previous cycles, so it looks like I'm going to start B&C this winter. The only thing that worries me is that we have only Sustanon in the pharmacies in our country, so I was hoping to pin like 1-2 times/week, not EOD, that's why I'm doing the research.

yes you pin sustanon once a week max

Top Bottom