Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin

Bonesaw

Hey guys. Im getting ready to start my 6th cycle. I am prone to gyno and wanted to know if 5 mgs ed of Aromasin would be OK to keep E down but not too down since this is a bulker and do I keep on using it through PCT or stop at 12 weeks? How this plan look?

Test E 500mgs E5D 1-10w
Deca 400mgs E5D 1-8w
Armomasin 5mg ED 1-????

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10 12-16w
IGF-40mcg 3XW 12-16w, 18-22w

Thanks for the help.

no. 5mg is generally not enough for people not prone to gyno, it may be enough during PCT. if cost is an issue consider AIFM, similar action (steroidal AI).

do not use nolva after a nandrolone cycle

use clomid, 50mg (no frontload) 2-3 weeks

Bonesaw said:
Why no nolva after a run of deca? If I use an AI during the cycle do I run it through PCT?

nolva upregulates the PgR. it has been linked to worsening of gyno while using progestins as well as post cycle gyno when progestins were used, nandrolones in particular.

some people dont have a problem, but there is a distinct link.

yes, you can run an AI through cycle as well as during PCT (low dose during PCT). reccomend a steroidal AI for PCT (so if you are using letro or dex switch to aromasin or AIFM for PCT), though you will find people that use low dose dex or letro(very low) without issues.

in my world... FAST acting nandrolones are the only way to go.... my boobs would not appreciate deca... NPP or tren Ace

I here ya on that. I have some laying around so I decide just to use 250mgs for joint health and just up the test to 600-700mgs. I would love to try NPP though

1 - run aromasin at 25mg eod for the cycle, then 25mg ed for PCT

2 - NPP is the best steroid I ever used, i like it better than tren!

Top Bottom