Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aro Help

freakedit

My nips are getting alittle too sensitive on test e 500ew and tren a 50ed, 4 weeks in.
Wan't to stay away from an AI as much possible but it seems Aromasin takes a couple of days to fully kick in? Just took 12.5mg.

Am i forced to keep going now say "eod" or so or is sensitive nips not bad enough yet for possible gyno sides? water ret is no issue.
And no "beads" popping up.

26y.o and no possibility to take labs unfortunately

well if you can't take labs you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place

you want us to magically be psychics and tell you what is going on inside your body? that is straight up irresponsible

so the answer is you better figure out a way to get blood work

what do you mean you dont want to use an ai? why are you using steroids then... 500 mg of test and what do you expect with no ai? and if you cannot take labs then for fucks sake, stop using steroids... you are using tren and cant take labs... smh bro, seriously, smfh...

what do you mean you dont want to use an ai? why are you using steroids then... 500 mg of test and what do you expect with no ai? and if you cannot take labs then for fucks sake, stop using steroids... you are using tren and cant take labs... smh bro, seriously, smfh...
Wait...let's hear why he cant do labs? Popcorn ready.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

My nips are getting alittle too sensitive on test e 500ew and tren a 50ed, 4 weeks in.
Wan't to stay away from an AI as much possible but it seems Aromasin takes a couple of days to fully kick in? Just took 12.5mg.

Am i forced to keep going now say "eod" or so or is sensitive nips not bad enough yet for possible gyno sides? water ret is no issue.
And no "beads" popping up.

26y.o and no possibility to take labs unfortunately

Why? Do you live in space?

It'll take a couple days for the aromasin to kick in.

Keep taking 12.5mg EOD for the rest of your cycle. You should of been using an AI since day 1 of your cycle, lesson learned.

Top Bottom