Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold swarzenegger and dianabol !!

they used to bake dbol cakes and eat them pre workout :evil:

Not letting this go unappreciated lol. We should do that for needtoo's party lol.

Thanks for eveyones input , I probably shouldnt have taken the dbol rumour as a fact. Its just when u hear the same thing over and over u think it must be true! It crossed my mind that dbol was different back then but I guess its all the same chemical structure and of equal androgenicity. Like u guys said nobody knows and probably never will !! :)

I agree, but to clarify today's pro IFBB bodybuilders have reached levels of mass, Arnold's generation could dream of.
Check it out
:)

Sent from my LG-P999 using EliteFitness
Apples and oranges. Take todays IFBB pros off of the insulin and high dose growth hormone and they will look inferior to the 80's bodybuilders. HGH and Insulin were the turning points in bodybuilding. Arnold would compete around 230lbs at 6'1-6'2. You have midgets at 5'6 weighing 260lbs, even more shredded than Arnold.

This is not from AAS my friends. It is strictly HGH and Insulin that gives them this ENORMOUS size. Take them off the slin and then remove the HGH (they'll die before they give up HGH) and you will see them more or less shrink in half.

So yes, the Arnold era and 2010+ might be using close to the same amount of AAS, whether its 5 or 10 grams of AAS. But the Insulin and the HGH is what gives the enormous gap in size, the 50lbs+ of mass.

I really do not like modern day pro bodybuilding. Instead of judging based on aesthetics and pleasing muscle, it more or less comes down to who can carry the most muscle mass at a low bodyfat/water. I really think that if bodybuilders were penalized for the guts that pro bodybuilding could have a second coming. I mean, basically ALL IFBB pros are sporting these huge turtle shell bellys. This is not bodybuilding to me. Please don't get this wrong though, I respect the IFBB pros. I just don't like that the judges approve this look. Take away the placings for the guts and focus mor on attractive muscle and you can guarantee the guts will disappear.

Sorry for the rant

These rumors started in the late 90's early 2000's when drug use started rising and guys who sucked unless they used 2 grams a week decided the only way for those guys to look that way was to take massive dosages. It's ridiculous. Hell, Steve Reeves was natural. And how do I know that? Well, the guy had perfect proportions and weighed 180 pounds. Does that sound like the result of heavy juicing?

I've spoken to plenty of the old timers and knew a few who trained with Arnold. They were pretty candid about their steroid use. (Something some of the old fucks at ironage can't accept). But it was NOTHING compared to the average gym rat today.

I really don't think 99% of the guys today understand the ways those guys trained. It'd kill them.

I could not agree with you any more ! It makes you wonder what pros will be looking like in 50 years !? Even though Arnold and other champs back then were juiced to buggery , they still had a nice crafted 'natural' look to them. I would MUCH prefer to look like arny than say ronnie coleman. Arny = beautifully crafted . Ronnie = bonderline freak imo. bbers get carried away with mass and low bf, rather than making an attractive figure. More mass does not equal better looking

Top Bottom