Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms falling asleep/Bicep size and pump???

Goldprospector

I don't know where to start other than my arms (from my elbows to my finger tips) fall asleep. They fall asleep when I am sitting in a chair at class, or watching TV...They fall asleep while riding my motorcycle...And they are really bad when I sleep. I have tried several sleeping positions and they still fall asleep.
It has been really bad in the last few weeks. I have put on a lot of arm size since August, and when I am pumped from a workout...Everything is worse. I feel as if I have a permanent Pump in both arms (bicep and tricep) all day everyday...but it gets wicked after a workout.

Anyway, is this a concern? Will everything eventually equal out? BTW, I have a resting HR (right now) of 60bpm and they fall asleep while I have my arms rested on the arms of the chair and typing. My Resting HR when I wake up is even a little lower.

Welcome to the world of hypertrophy. The really fucked up ones are at night when you wake up and have to go to the bathroom but your arms are both asleep. So you flail them around using your torso to try to get up. We're a fucked up bunch of people to put up with this stuff. It happens when you muscles grow past a certain point. I wish I had some super medical explanation for it for you but I don't. It happens to everyone I know during growth periods and many times for several month thereafter.

i have the same problem when i'm getting bigger. dont know if it's from being "on", from the blood pressure (which i doubt, my BP always good even when on)
but whenever i get over the 16" mark on my arms for some reason they fall asleep all the time, i'll watch tv for a couple minutes, and they're asleep,
i wake up in the morning and i feel like i'm a paralyzed cause i cant move my arms...
when i come off, and i lose a little size in my arms, it goes away

I recall that it did it a lot after my first cycle. But it seems to be worse this time...I think that this has been my best cycle as far as overall size (not just weight). Anyway, the arms are bigger than they have ever been...Lets just hope it soon equalizes. Thanks bro's!

i get these same symptoms.....i've had this prob for a long time now....way before any aas....i had it tested by a dr. and was told i have symptoms of carpal tunnel.....and that was it...he did nothin for me after tellin me that......so ive just learned to live with it

I have had these symptoms for the past 4 -5 months on and off. No matter what position I sleep in my lower arms go numb. Sometimes, it is the thumb index and middle fingers, some times the ring, and little finger, sometimes all. My hands and arms go numb using a mouse on the computer, riding my motorcycle, driving a car, riding a bicycle even watching TV in a chair. I have had some recent growth in my arm muscles and visited with my osteopath. He said there are two nerves running from the elbow down that are might be getting squeezed/pinched, therefore sometimes the different finger combination based on my sleeping position. Nothing really to do about, I find I wake up around 3:30-4:00 and it takes quite a while to get back to sleep, I have to find a position that will provide blood flow. NOW....that being said...there is a medical diagnosis of Thoracic outlet syndrome....look into it.....my symptoms don't include my upper arms which I think this syndrome addresses (whew)......I have a chiropractor who works out in my gym and I am going to ask him about my case..I think it is directly tied to my muscle growth which has been exponential since July 09....more to follow.....

I get this from "golfers elbow"... Bothers me the most during presses.. Hurts like a beatch too!

haha yeah i had something similar a while ago. turns out it was the forearm flexors apparently, and they were tight. all i did was bend my hands back one at a time at the wrist - so that the palm is bent back towards the back of the hand - as far as it will go without it being painful, and hold for about 30 seconds. i used to do it against a wall with one arm at a time. repeat every 30 mins or so, and the problem cleared up for me within a couple of days. hope this helps ya!

Top Bottom