Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armidex on cycle?

acoddo

I have 2.5 mg armidex pills for use during cycle. I was told to take 0.5mg every other day. So I'll need to break each pill into 5 equal parts.? Does this sound right

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's a really high dose arimidex pill. I would double check that they aren't 0.25mg (although most are 1mg). If they are 2.5mg, then yes, 5 way split is correct (although you may only be able to cut into quarters without tremendous effort).

The cycle advice that I got was 0.5 mg of letrozole every other day. How does that sound? Different from armidex?

The cycle advice that I got was 0.5 mg of letrozole every other day. How does that sound? Different from armidex?

Don't use letrozole. That is not a standard protocol AI, and it will completely flatline your estrogen (which is a bad thing).

I have 2.5 mg armidex pills for use during cycle. I was told to take 0.5mg every other day. So I'll need to break each pill into 5 equal parts.? Does this sound right

You did well at maths.

Top Bottom