Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armidex on cycle?

You dont want to use that for estrogen control. It's far too strong. You'll crush your estrogen levels
Ok, I've only taken 0.5mg of it so far, I've got some aromasin coming in Saturday.. I'll pick up with that every other day. What's the dosage of aromasin?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ok, I've only taken 0.5mg of it so far, I've got some aromasin coming in Saturday.. I'll pick up with that every other day. What's the dosage of aromasin?

I would suggest for you to do 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD which will be the standard dose, but it will really depend on your blood work to know how much you are really gonna need

I would suggest for you to do 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD which will be the standard dose, but it will really depend on your blood work to know how much you are really gonna need
What's the guidance for estradiol levels? How do you adjust aromasin dose based off results

What's the guidance for estradiol levels? How do you adjust aromasin dose based off results

If your estregon levels come out high then you will probably want more aromasin, so depending how they come out either high or low will depend on what dose you will run

Top Bottom