Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arm sore as HELL, NEED HELP !!!

aljunior1

Doing D-bol 50mg a day for 4wks, just finished, also doing T-200 600 mg a wk into 4th week for total of 10cwks, My arms are Friggin sore as hELL when I lift, like a bad tooth ache, near the elbows, I am getting an extreme pump, could this be the reason for the pain, Please HELP !!!! Did I fuk my arm up !!! Thanks, Al

Don't know about your arms.. but my cock is getting sore from constant shagging and wanking...

This Sustanon is killing me!;)

could be tendonitis rearing it's ugly head. If you do heavy skulls that can cause it. You may need to go get a cort shot to take the inflamation out.

Im with needleboy, I have the same thing. The key is to get the swelling down, once thats gone, so should the pain. Otherwise you just keep reagrivating it. I can barely curl 20lbs with my left arm cause of the pain. Go get yourself a big bottle of aleve and take 2 tabs 2x a day for about 10 days. Try and avoid exercises that have caused the pain in the past and give the aleve some time to work. You may want to take som ibuprofen at the same time to help with the swelling.

As I sit here now, no pain, I can bend it, no problems, there is no swelling, the only thing I can think of and I hope it is, last week Thur. I really pushed my arm workout to the max, I pray its not tendonidis!!! I am suppose to do arms today, I'll see how I feel after 1st set!!!

i've made a number of posts regarding A.R.T. (active release techniques). do a search, read the posts, and USE THE INFO. your problem will be solved.

The sweeling is in the tendon, ya know, that sharp pain ya get when you exercise it just right, its not something you can see or feel from the outside. I have no pain either, I can sit, type, press and even pull, but certian movements, like curls, feel like a hot poker right in the joint. After the initial shock of pain, there is a dull throb for a while....sound familiar? If so, you better take it easy or you risk more permanent damage.

Top Bottom