Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex and your bones, what kind of side effects?

dacdac

I am having a problem with arimidex. I can not figure out how long one can take it without it becoming a risk that you will develope bone problems or something like osteopenia or if that is even something to worry about. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Has anyone out there ever experienced any side effects from arimidex that gave them any type of bone problems?

are you using only while you're on or is this something you're taking everyday because of other problems?

dacdac said:
I am having a problem with arimidex. I can not figure out how long one can take it without it becoming a risk that you will develope bone problems or something like osteopenia or if that is even something to worry about. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Has anyone out there ever experienced any side effects from arimidex that gave them any type of bone problems?

I think that could be one of the contraindications from Arimidex for use in women.......never heard of this being an issue with men.

Why are you so worked up about it? What's got you so frigid?

DIV

:chomp:

tical said:
are you using only while you're on or is this something you're taking everyday because of other problems?

I want to take it for around 3-6 months or so to both help me get off a cycle I have been on for way to long and also with a small but annoying amount of gynecomastia I developed while on this cycle.

dacdac said:
I want to take it for around 3-6 months or so to both help me get off a cycle I have been on for way to long and also with a small but annoying amount of gynecomastia I developed while on this cycle.

Take nolvadex instead. While on you don't need to worry about brittle bones as AAS are know to increase bone mass. The nolvadex is a weak estrogen and will take care of the problem.

Top Bottom