Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex vs Aromasin vs Femara

TA63

Which of these do you all prefer for use during cycle to minimize the effects of estrogen? Pros and cons of each. Also, I know Armidex and Femara are available in liquid form, but is Aromasin?

Aromasin is IMO the best choice out of them all, however it is very expensive!

Arimdex and femara are both very effective estrogen inhibitors as well and are much cheaper then aromasin! Both arimidex/femara will have a negative effect on your lipid profile/cholesterol while aromasin appears not to have any negative effect!

Arimidex is weaker then both femara and aromasin and I beleive femara to be slightly stronger then aromasin when it comes to eliminating estrogen!

IF cost were not an issue then aromasin all the way!

IF cost is an issue then femara or arimdex are both good choices!
I think what choice you make will depend alot on what gear you are running and at what dosage! Remeber that completly eliminating estrogen or having even extrememly low estrogen is not good! So if you are running a very low aromatizing cycle then I think arimidex would be a good choice!

For guys like me, who are very prone to estrogen mediated effects, I use femara and always have nolvadex on hand for gyno!

Hope this helped!

So its down to femara or liquidex for me. Heres what Im gonna do this fall.

Test E 600mg/wks 1-10
D-bol 30mg/ed wks 1-4
Tren 75mgs/ed wks 4-11
test prop 75mgs/ed wks 10-12

What do you think bros? Would liquidex be sufficient for this cycle, or should I go with femara? Also, what is a typical dosage of femara?

Top Bottom