Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex sides

spaceman77

Are there any potential long term negative side effects with constantly staying on arimidex. I mean if someone had a naturally high level of estrogen and wanted to keep it in check would this be ok to stay on for.

Are there any potential long term negative side effects with constantly staying on arimidex. I mean if someone had a naturally high level of estrogen and wanted to keep it in check would this be ok to stay on for.

I'm gonna say this is a bad idea.

Maybe start with what is causing those high levels of estrogen first.
Like Steve said there are negatives in both ends of the spectrum so you need to keep an eye on your bloodwork.

you dont stay on ai's long term like that.. if you constantly have high estrogen there are some issues going on, likely with you being overweight and/or a poor diet...

No there is no long term negative affects with long term arimidex. Trt doctors have prescribed clients of mine who didn’t want to do injectable trt with adex to lower their estrogen. This is turn raises their testosterone levels a bit. Make sure to check bloodwork to see where your estrogen levels are with your dosing.

No there is no long term negative affects with long term arimidex. Trt doctors have prescribed clients of mine who didn’t want to do injectable trt with adex to lower their estrogen. This is turn raises their testosterone levels a bit. Make sure to check bloodwork to see where your estrogen levels are with your dosing.

I'd prefer that a doctor puts a client on an AI long term and, as I'd hope, monitors their bloods etc. As opposed to suggesting forum members do it for themselves.

Top Bottom