Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex question

jimjaobs66

So going to start first cycle soon and thought I had it all figured out and have ran across some conflicting information about arimidex. I was planning on doing a low dose EOD. Questions. Can the dose be upped a little so I could just do it twice a week with my test for less pinning. I've also heard some say it hurts joints. Should I wait until I can find another ai if I discover that's the case. All input will be appreciated.

Use you arimidex eod, because of the half life. You don't need to take on days coinciding with your pins

So going to start first cycle soon and thought I had it all figured out and have ran across some conflicting information about arimidex. I was planning on doing a low dose EOD. Questions. Can the dose be upped a little so I could just do it twice a week with my test for less pinning. I've also heard some say it hurts joints. Should I wait until I can find another ai if I discover that's the case. All input will be appreciated.

Start with a low EOD. It's much harder to sort it otherwise.

Top Bottom