Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex only

babycatattack

[FONT=&quot]Whats going on guys I couldnt find another thread on this but here goes. Has anyone else ran just an arimidex cycle? Not for pct but arimidex only. Ive found a few studies which shows it to be a good test booster if you are hypo. Ive been trying it for the past two weeks and can really notice a difference in libido and erections (feel like a 19 year old again lol) So far havnt noticed any side effects except one..... my boys are sore alllll the time it seems like almost like blue ball feeling. Could it be due to testicles producing more test/swimmers? I would like to contiue with the arimidex since I feel I have more energy throughout the day (the libido part is good too). Any suggestions? Thanks.[/FONT]

Stop taking arimidex. You don't want to be running an AI when you don't have to, because they have serious long term consequences of their own.

lowering your estrogen to cause a rise in testosterone isn't anything new and you aren't re-inventing the wheel theorizing it.

having said that no it does not work the way you think. i've also seen guys wanting to do clomid or nolva cycles too. that is just a lack of understanding of how hormones work. manipulating your HPTA and causing test levels to go higher does not do a thing to benefit you.

[FONT=&quot]Whats going on guys I couldnt find another thread on this but here goes. Has anyone else ran just an arimidex cycle? Not for pct but arimidex only. Ive found a few studies which shows it to be a good test booster if you are hypo. Ive been trying it for the past two weeks and can really notice a difference in libido and erections (feel like a 19 year old again lol) So far havnt noticed any side effects except one..... my boys are sore alllll the time it seems like almost like blue ball feeling. Could it be due to testicles producing more test/swimmers? I would like to contiue with the arimidex since I feel I have more energy throughout the day (the libido part is good too). Any suggestions? Thanks.[/FONT]
That's going to cause you more harm than good. Trust me, low estrogen sucks balls. Really bad

Top Bottom