x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Arimidex only

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Arimidex only within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Whats going on guys I couldnt find another thread on this but here goes. Has anyone else ran just an arimidex cycle? Not for pct but arimidex only. Ive found a few studies which shows it to be a good test booster if you are hypo. Ive been trying it for the past two weeks and can really notice a difference in libido and erections (feel like a 19 year old again lol) So far havnt noticed any side effects except one..... my boys are sore alllll the time it seems like almost like blue ball feeling.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Arimidex only

All Natural

Arimidex only

Whats going on guys I couldnt find another thread on this but here goes. Has anyone else ran just an arimidex cycle? Not for pct but arimidex only. Ive found a few studies which shows it to be a good test booster if you are hypo. Ive been trying it for the past two weeks and can really notice a difference in libido and erections (feel like a 19 year old again lol) So far havnt noticed any side effects except one..... my boys are sore alllll the time it seems like almost like blue ball feeling. Could it be due to testicles producing more test/swimmers? I would like to contiue with the arimidex since I feel I have more energy throughout the day (the libido part is good too). Any suggestions? Thanks.

Re: Arimidex only

Stop taking arimidex. You don't want to be running an AI when you don't have to, because they have serious long term consequences of their own.

i wouldnt run an ai without needing it man...

lowering your estrogen to cause a rise in testosterone isn't anything new and you aren't re-inventing the wheel theorizing it.

having said that no it does not work the way you think. i've also seen guys wanting to do clomid or nolva cycles too. that is just a lack of understanding of how hormones work. manipulating your HPTA and causing test levels to go higher does not do a thing to benefit you.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Sigh... another 'I'll crush my estrogen' thread. It's a bad idea.

Quote Quote posted by babycatattack View Post
    Whats going on guys I couldnt find another thread on this but here goes. Has anyone else ran just an arimidex cycle? Not for pct but arimidex only. Ive found a few studies which shows it to be a good test booster if you are hypo. Ive been trying it for the past two weeks and can really notice a difference in libido and erections (feel like a 19 year old again lol) So far havnt noticed any side effects except one..... my boys are sore alllll the time it seems like almost like blue ball feeling. Could it be due to testicles producing more test/swimmers? I would like to contiue with the arimidex since I feel I have more energy throughout the day (the libido part is good too). Any suggestions? Thanks.
    That's going to cause you more harm than good. Trust me, low estrogen sucks balls. Really bad
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Never even thought of it