Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To ARIMIDEX or not to ARIMIDEX

planetgambale

Simple cycle of test 250: Well its gonna be 500mgs/10weeks. I dont know whether i should run some nolva or arimidex throughout the cycle or just wait until sides appear. OR, is there something else i can use for this cycle?? 5'6 155lbs

I prefer to use an aromatase inhbitor on all cycles that include aromatizing AAS. The reason why is that even if you do not have a problem with estrogenic side effects, high levels of estrogen increase prolactin. Elevated levels of estrogen and/or prolactin leads to a somewhat more complicated and/or delayed recovery. In regards to the arimidex dosage, 0.5 mgs EOD should be sufficient.

Jenetic

Jenetic is correct. He follows my philosophy of estrogen/prolactin control DURING an aromatizing AAS cycle. I, however, prefer that the athlete use 1 1.0-1.5mg tab of arimidex daily rather than 0.50mg EOD. This is based on manufacturer's recommendations, experience, and blood test results of my clients.

DrJMW said:
Jenetic is correct. He follows my philosophy of estrogen/prolactin control DURING an aromatizing AAS cycle. I, however, prefer that the athlete use 1 1.0-1.5mg tab of arimidex daily rather than 0.50mg EOD. This is based on manufacturer's recommendations, experience, and blood test results of my clients.
Thanks alot guys, but arimidex is actually quite expensive, especially if i were to take 1-1.5mgs daily, is there any other aromatase inhibitors that are less expensive???

planetgambale said:
Thanks alot guys, but arimidex is actually quite expensive, especially if i were to take 1-1.5mgs daily, is there any other aromatase inhibitors that are less expensive???

Liquidex from Ancilliary Guys.

Jenetic said:
Liquidex from Ancilliary Guys.
Liquidex, anastrazole suspended in water(research only)30ml i found this item at a website (research consulting and non-consumables), have you ever heard of these guys??

planetgambale said:
Liquidex, anastrazole suspended in water(research only)30ml i found this item at a website (research consulting and non-consumables), have you ever heard of these guys??

They are sponsors of Elite Fitness.

Jenetic

planetgambale said:
Is the nolva and arimidex from ancilliary guys, sterile enough for human use, and how do you know??

Post this question on the anabolics forum.

Jenetic

Top Bottom