Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex or Nolvadex better at shedding water?

imortal

Correct me if im wrong but Arimidex must be the clear winner here as its an agonist thus stoping the whole estrogen conversion process.
Nolvadex does not stop conversion merely competes for receptor attachement...

Correct or not?
Opinions please.

I use alittle of both.......arimidex def. keeps the water off but when you add 10 to 20mg of nolv before bed its adds a much harder look if your under 9%bf

imortal said:
Correct me if im wrong but Arimidex must be the clear winner here as its an agonist thus stoping the whole estrogen conversion process.
Nolvadex does not stop conversion merely competes for receptor attachement...

Correct or not?
Opinions please.

You got it buddy...But remember nolva doesn't stop estrogen coversion so therefore you will still have it building up thus lurking in the dark and can slap you where it hurts 3 months after your cycle ends. This is why many have reported gyno showing up 3 to 4 months after a cycle has ended which is why Arimidex is a better choice when you want to greatly minimize estrogen build ups!

armidex also reduces size gains for me a little and reduces strengh gains to almost 0 so i dont use it anymore.

arimidex, but like p.b. said it will hinder gains (slightly) because it minimizes the estrogen as well. But if you're looking for quality, not quantity, then it's the way to go.

Arimidex decreases circulating concentrations of estrogen in the body. This is what is necessary to prevent the estrogen related water retention. Another major factor is your diet. Specifically, a high sodium intake.

I have never know anyone who has experienced a loss in gains but for those who are concerned, a combination of Arimidex, Nolvadex and diet adjustments may provide the best results. More specifically, a lower dosage of Arimidex without affecting your strength/size and to decrease circulating estrogen levels, Nolvadex to protect against the elevated estrogen, if any, from binding to the actual receptors and an adjustment to your macronutrient ratios to minimize the water retention related to your diet.

Jenetic

Top Bottom