Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex or nolvadex?

antyarde

hey guys, so I have been reading and reading before I embark upon my steroidal journey, and I have one issue that is very hard to decipher, either the use of arimidex or nolvadex during cyle to control estrogen, its like deciding between two hot girls, they both do the same thing, but which is better? Thanks for any help!

nolvadex is NOT an aromatase inhibitor, its an estrogen blocker and that is not what you need on cycle.. you need aromasin or arimidex

nolva is a SERM. not sure who told you to use it on cycle or that it does what adex does. sounds like you are listening to greg valentino on youtube for your advice lol. but seriously guys who are ignorant on modern protocols will tell you dumb shit like use nolva on cycle for estrogen or use letro etc. it is because in their day they didn't have access to what we have today and are too dumb to keep up with the times

today we use aromasin, that is the best. adex is also an option but aromasin is better. PSL sells it

Nolva is not for on cycle use, and if you are on a 19-nor it could cause issues. Use an AI like aromasin or arimidex.

Top Bottom