Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex needed on a Test and Mast cycle?

trenace

Hello

Currently entering the third week of a 450 Test enan + 300 Mast a week cycle. I've always had Arimidex on hand just incase i get any gyno sides. The thing is i already have slight gyno from puberty and am unsure if it is getting worse.

Im not getting any pain or sensitivity at the moment however nipples are starting to look quite puffy. not sure if this is due to the water retention??

Would it be wise to start adex now at 0.5 EOD

Ideas appreciated, Thanks

You shouldn't have it on hand. You should of taken it from the beginning.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using EliteFitness

Yeah.. You need to be taking it. I personally like to use Aromasin, as I am a little gyno sensitive.

The question should be WHY wouldnt you use it? 80% of a mans estrogen comes from converting Test to E. You will be taking 4-5 times the amount of test a good test producer will creat on their own and in turn elevate your E levels WAY above normal.

What is the benefit in that?

I've always ran an AI on test/mast. I agree on the aromasin. Much healthier on your lipids. AG guys aromasin as well as adex is g2g.

Thanks for all the replies. Was just confused because of the different opinions ive been getting such as, 450 test is too low you dont need ai.... or the mast should act as an AI.... etc. etc.
But now I will start running adex 0.5 eod
thanks

Thanks for all the replies. Was just confused because of the different opinions ive been getting such as, 450 test is too low you dont need ai.... or the mast should act as an AI.... etc. etc.
But now I will start running adex 0.5 eod
thanks

There shouldnt be any confusion on this subject. Just ask yourself what an AI does (ie prevents conversion of test to estrogen). Then ask yourself what happens when I take a bunch of external test? Well its no surprise it increases estrogen levels.

Countless studies have shown elevated E levels increase the risk for mahy problems in men. Now granted the duration of a cycle likely isnt long enough for things such as heart disease etc to become a serious factor BUT you have to ask yourself......

What benefit will there be from having increased (5 times greater or more in many cases) estrogen?

The answer is simple! There is no benefit at all, only increased risk of problems. AI's are relatively cheap insurance and if you think about the whole elevated E thing, increased E is one of the feedback mechanisms for controlling test output by the body so keeping your E levels in the normal range also means one less hormone level to keep you suppressed.

Top Bottom