Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex n Dbol

DevAng22

I am on my 4th week and I have been seeing my nipples get a lil bigger and puffy. I just got the arimidex in today. I was wondering if I should take the arimidex with the dbol at the same time. My cycle:
Dbol 50mg wks 1-4
Sust 600mg wks 1-10
Deca 500mg wks 1-10

clomid post cycle

I've been splitting the dbols into two, taking one in the morning and one in the evening... Now that i am about to take the 2nd half, can i mix it in with .75mg of arimidex??? or wait a couple hours? I am gonna take .75mg/ed of arimidex til week 5 and then cut it back to .25mg/ed.
Let me know

bro if you're already seeing symptoms of gynno i would cut back on the d-bol and eliminate the deca entirely. better safe than sorry. the deca is progesterone-like on its own in effects and also converts at a rate of about 20& into estrogen. the d-bol greatly converts into estrogen at a higher rate. while the arimidex will block further aromatization from the test, and d-bol, it will do nothing to stop deca's progesterone side effects. also, it would be wise at this point to have nolvadex on hand. arimidex is better at preventing gyno in the first place. nolvadex will so a better job once symptoms are already there because the nolvadex works not by blockin the aromatize process like arimidex does, it works by blocking the receptors in breast tissue. since you already have higher than normal circulating estrogen in your system, nolvadex will help you better at this point. still get the arimidex though and use it as well. i say a good dose at this point to keep u safe in the gyno department as well at this point is 500mg test and 25mg d-bol. thats it. u might even wanna lower that dose but not much in the sense that overall androgens are low because then estrogen will become the dominant hormone and then u will really have a problem. good luck bro

one more thing. just to be safe in the gyno sense u should front load the nolvadex at 40mg a day for a few days then cut back to 20mg a day. the arimidex front load as well to get it in the system faster as arimdex has a half life of 50 hours. 1mg a day for the first few days will help at preventing further estrogen buildup. again this is just to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom