Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex in Mexico

Arimidex in Mexico

I was wondering if anyone had info on Arimidex's avalibility in Nuevo Laredo. Maybe at a vets or pharmacia's, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Arimidex can be obtained in Nuevo Laredo. Go to one of the larger pharmacies and they can order it for you, if they do not have it instock. It usually takes 1 day for them to get it from distributor out of Monterrey. I got 28 tabs for $100. If you call pharmacy a couple of days in advance they will go ahead and preorder it and it will be ready for you to pick up.

Mr.Laredo, If you have the time can you give me some info on what is sold at the vet's in nuevo laredo. TTokkyo, Denkall, etc. From what I've seen on the board over the past eight months your the man with info down there, any info greatly appreciated, esspecially crossing the bridge.

Re: Arimidex in Mexico

yo! so what is the mexican name for arimidex im going to nuevo laredo tomorrow ? your help is apprieciated

Top Bottom