Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex and lipids/cholesterol

R

rickcorso

Hey guys,

Ive been taking .5mg/ED of Arimidex while on my cycle. I was wondering, how badly would this affect my lipid levels? Before the cycle they were pretty much normal except for my triglycerides which were 182 (the normal range is 38-152). My HDL and LDL were on the low end of normal.

What I have to ask is how can a person be certian its the anastrozole and not the AAS? lipid profiles get our of whack for many reasons. Lack of estrogen is one but AAS has also shown to have a negative impact. Many of the blood test results I have seen from those on cycle or shortly after who were also using anastrozole still had E levels 2-3 times higher than normal. So, if while on cycle your taking anastrozole its likely not due to lack of E. Most of the studies on ana showing lipid profile changes are done on post menapausal women who are allready low on E and one main reason their lipids get out of whack.

In this thread:

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1977945#post1977945,

Realgains points out that Bill Lellewyn has a study to support estrogen inhibitors like arimidex do mess with your lipid profile.

I suggest that a lipid profile is a measure of unoxidized LDLC, however, oxidized LDLC should be the real concern which is a result of a process that can be prevented. So as long as you take certain supplements to protect yourself from this oxidative process and are not in any other high risk groups, it's not that big a deal to have a poor lipid profile for a relatively short period of time.

Take the supplements, stay out of the other high risk groups, maintain the cardio and keep the Arimidex usage to only when you need it.

That's my opinion which is based on communications with people that know their shit as well as plenty of my own research. Again, that's my opinion.

That is definatly an interesting thread, but the true effects of anti-e's is so hard to determine. Just the eating habbits of people alone can make sceintific testing with out a strict diet nearly impossible. And even then a diet that would kill one person can leave another with perfectly healthy lipid profile.

Zyglamail said:
That is definatly an interesting thread, but the true effects of anti-e's is so hard to determine. Just the eating habbits of people alone can make sceintific testing with out a strict diet nearly impossible. And even then a diet that would kill one person can leave another with perfectly healthy lipid profile.

No doubt about it, however, please forgive my persistance in saying that the difference is in how the LDLC is able to oxidize and combine with other substances such as C-reactive protein to form arterial plaque. It's obviously true that the less unoxidized LDLC available the less that will be available to oxidize, however, the key is in preventing this process from taking place in the first place and if has started, stopping it from progressing. And finally if it has gotten too far then do chelation therapy to remove the plaque. Again, please forgive my persistance, however, I feel it's important to stress that with the right supplements it's possible to help yourself a great deal. If we're going to use AS and anti-e's, we need to protect ourselves with powerful anti-oxidents as well as other supplements and therapies. That's the prudent and only acceptable way to approach this IMO.

Top Bottom