Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex legit?

Dodson

are people selling bunk arimidex or is that super unlikely? I got some british dragon adex and it is weird that they are all different sizes and colors. some are yellow, some are blue, some are squares and some are more rectangle lol. i've been using it for 4 weeks and feel like i am not getting my estrogen under control.

are people selling bunk arimidex or is that super unlikely? I got some british dragon adex and it is weird that they are all different sizes and colors. some are yellow, some are blue, some are squares and some are more rectangle lol. i've been using it for 4 weeks and feel like i am not getting my estrogen under control.
Tons of bunk gear and sarms all the time use our source as Steve said

yes its definitely possible to get a fucked up product out there... you MUST USE TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is who you want to go with

Yes, it does happen but colour will have no bearing on whether it is legit or not. Just stick to approved vetted sources like Domestic-Supply so you know your products are legit. You can even get the liquid adex from sarms.forsale if you wanted to try that.

Top Bottom