Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex helpfull on a cutting cycle?

EXTREMELY,on anything that aromitizes to estrogen.Estrogen not only causes water-retention,but also a propensity towards the retention of adipose tissue.Driving down circulating estrogen levels with the use of arimidex would certainly augment any cutting cycle,and keep you hard as nails...

Thanks Huck , As always you're the man
smile.gif

Ok Huck I got my hands on some arimidex , Now whats the best way to use it?
I have 30 tabs , I have read 1/4 tab eod would 1/4 tab everyday work better or 1/2 tab eod or is the 1/4 tab eod the way to go?

See my replies on the Free Board as I call it now...

Thank you HUCK for actually agreeing with me...not thanks, per se, I'm just glad you're backin' me up!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

LOL,anyone who's actually used it knows the difference between when it's included and when it's not.I put on a LOT more BF on cycles without it,as opposed to when it's ran concurrently.Because of its half-life being 48 hours,you can get away with an EOD dosing schedule.1/4 to 1/2 tab will most likely be sufficient on anything under the gram/week mark.At a gram/week,I'd recommend a full tab EOD...

Top Bottom