Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Arimidex and HCG Ideal for PCT?

Rickdarula

Clomid and Nolvadex are all the PCT Stickies seem to mention so I'm wondering if Arimidex is a viable replacement for these.

Thanks bro's //Rick

Arimidex is probably better utilized during cycle.

HCG may be used throughout the cycle, easier to bring the boys back if they are not completely shut down.

there is a relatively new thread on HCG in Anabolics forum...HCG has a synergistic action with Nolva....they work very well together...

Lifterforlife said:
Arimidex is probably better utilized during cycle.

HCG may be used throughout the cycle, easier to bring the boys back if they are not completely shut down.

At this point, im undecided weather or not I want to use A-dex from go or just wait a few weeks and monitor myself for estro related sides.

Obviously PCT is a must so I was wondering if A-dex can be used as a replacement for Nolva/Clomid along with HCG to get back to homeostasis with good results?

Thanks bro's //Rick

I think at this point nolva has become the consensus as best for PCT. It is preferred over clomid by most these days(though there is still opinion on this).

Arimidex acts differently than nolva. Adex will help keep T from converting to E, and this is advantageous more during a cycle. While nolva....From AG-Guys.....it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.

Rickdarula said:

Clomid and Nolvadex are all the PCT Stickies seem to mention so I'm wondering if Arimidex is a viable replacement for these.

Thanks bro's //Rick

Arimidex is not necessarily ideal for continuation post-cycle, clomid and nolva are better suiited for this. If you can afford it, an aromatase inhibitor [A-dex, proviron, aromasin, femera (letro)] can be used throughout cycle to prevent formation of estrogen altogether. Each of these inhibitors are a little bit different but serve the same basic concept. Proviron stacks well with test and can help increase its yield in the blood.

Note, when you are off-cycle, and you completely eliminate the estrogen hormone altogether (by taking an AI instead of nolva/clomid) from your body when your endogenous test levels are not back up to normal, this can lead to dangerously low hormone levels and some problems you don't want.

Lifterforlife said:
I think at this point nolva has become the consensus as best for PCT. It is preferred over clomid by most these days(though there is still opinion on this).

Arimidex acts differently than nolva. Adex will help keep T from converting to E, and this is advantageous more during a cycle. While nolva....From AG-Guys.....it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.

Would you recommend AG's liquid Nolva over the Brand name Nolva tabs?

Top Bottom