Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex effect

wrassle45

arimidex definately messes with your lipids...i just found that out. how do you get your lipids back to normal after the Adex is over? is it a sure thing that lipids will be bad even on a good diet with Adex?

You go off, keep the diet clean, add some cardio and use a supplement like N2Guard to help along with the process.

you should be using protection for these types of things on any cycle... an all in one protectant...

arimidex definately messes with your lipids...i just found that out. how do you get your lipids back to normal after the Adex is over? is it a sure thing that lipids will be bad even on a good diet with Adex?

I’ve never seen adex throw off anyone lipids like crazy. I’ve never even heard of that honestly. What else are you taking? I’d maybe look at what your diet is like and/or what else you’re taking.

By staying off as long as poss between cycles.

Use aromasin instead. Aromasin is a suicide AI and much more forgiving on blood lipid levels

Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and lot of healthy fats will helps with lipids, but as guys above wrote, aromasin is much much better option than Adex

Top Bottom