Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex benefits

fabricio helt

I wonder if arimidex is good only for gyno symptoms or it works also to keep libido up , I'm getting my gear ready and I would like to know what other side drugs should I get for my libido.

You don't run arimidex for libido per se. You need an AI like aromasin or arimidex to control estrogen while running aromatizing compounds. I would say to keep reading up on this stuff and really learn how it works. If you don't know exactly what you are doing you can literally get zero results. Diet and training are still what determines your results. Without those being consistent, steroids do nothing.

Check out this video I made on estrogen, aromatize inhibitors and gyno -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOX...ature=youtu.be

Arimidex will work but Aromasin is the best choice for an AI since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Check out the video I linked above. I go through all the different AI options and clearly explain why aromasin is the clear winner.

If you want to use arimidex on a steroid cycle - use 0.5mg EOD but 10-12.5mg of aromasin EOD is a better option.

Top Bottom