Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex & Letrozole(Femara)

gnp

I Only have experience with Arimedex & am wondering if letrozole has any benifits over Arim.

Any one who has experience with both of these please shed some light.

thanks

So I'll just stick with Arim.

Unless letrozole stoped sides better without hindering gains more. ?

prophet said:
Femara is newer,more powerful, and more expensive

Femera is typically $3.50 per 2.5mg tab.

I encourage you to investigate these substances (anti-estrogen aromatase inhibitors). You may only want to use them if you are taking high doses of test. Otherwise they may not be the best substances to take.

A current study indicated that anastrozole (more aptly its affects) may greatly accelerate atherogenesis. The drug is fine, but its ability to greatly reduce estrogen levels in the male body may be detrimental in some cases. It doesn't have a detrimental affect on women since they have so much estrogen to begin with.

Reason: Excess testosterone converts to estradiol (AROMATIZATION). Estadiol has beneficial affects for the cardiovascular system: it slows the clogging of the coronary arterys.

Testosterone attenuates expression of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 by conversion to estradiol by aromatase in endothelial cells: Implications in atherosclerosis

"Men are twice as likely as women to die from coronary artery disease, probably because men lack the protection afforded by endogenous or exogenous estrogens. Generally, it has been assumed that high levels of androgens in men are detrimental to the cardiovascular system. Testosterone administration has been associated with an increase in both total cholesterol and low density lipoprotein (LDL) levels, both of which correlated positively with coronary artery disease. However, the effects of testosterone administration on atherogenesis are controversial. Testosterone administration has been reported to increase the extent of atherosclerosis in subhuman primates and in rabbits. On the other hand, its administration has also been reported to cause a decrease in atherosclerosis in castrated male rabbits and in LDL-receptor knockout (LDLR/) mice. Similarly, androgens seem to have an antiatherogenic effect in men, and testosterone has been reported to be an effective antianginal agent. These differences may in part be because of the type of androgens administered and the route of administration.

We had previously speculated that testosterone may attenuate early atherogenesis, at least in part by being converted to estradiol by the enzyme aromatase which is expressed in endothelial cells. We subsequently demonstrated this possibility in LDLR/ male mice and further demonstrated that this attenuating effect of testosterone on atherogenesis was abolished in the presence of an inhibitor of aromatase. The present work was undertaken to elucidate the cellular mechanism by which testosterone attenuates atherogenesis. "

So the excess test you have in you AROMATIZES to estrogen which keeps all that cholesterol from clogging your coronary arterys.

Basically some aromatization is good and healthy for you and you may want to reconsider the need for anastrozole and letrozole on low dose test cycles. HCG and clomid may be better recovery drugs for most users.

FHG

As a side note:

I had looked into using these drugs 1)alone or with a few other supps during a cutting cycle and 2) post cycle to aid and accelerate recovery. In my research I discovered lots of info. I also came across studies that stated that aromatase inhibitors had no effect on body composition i.e. taking Femera or Arimidex alone will not (via reduced levels of estrogen and maybe increase in testosterone levels) ellict a change in lean body mass and or reduction of fat. However, when comined with T3, clen, ECA, or NYC there may be a synergistic effect that leads to increased fat reduction (Huck reported good results cutting up combining NYC and Ldex).

FHG

One more thing:

Studies show that Arimidex (anastrozole) REDUCES IGF-1 levels which isn't beneficial at all post cycle. Verdict is still out on letrozole. If anything studies report is lowers IGF-1 levels as well, but not to the extent that anastrozole does.

FHG

Top Bottom