Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex Alone???FTW

Behemoth

Aberration
Platinum
There are a couple of guys at my gym that compete. One is competing has had good sucess in the Masters. He has won the Arkansas and a few other shows. The other guy has been on gear for an eternity...

They were talking to a guy that is considering competing. This is when I walked up...they were advising the guy to run Arimidex by itself. I was very curious as to why...they stated that the dude had naturally occuring higher levels of estrogen and that the arimidex would dry him out.

WTF...FTW...My question is "Is there ever a reason to run Adex alone?"

I was bombed. So here is a bump for those that missed it...

u were bombed !!! WTF !!!

i guess that makes sense drying u out and all and the estrogen level stuff... i lift for mass and strength so i dont giva fuck bout lookin dry. i ll bump this cuz i am curious as well.

I just tried A dex for the first time, with my last cycle and noticed being significantly drier. I think taken be itself you would see the same effect.

I hate to bump this...but I am sooo curious as to why they would advise this guy to do it....

They are suggesting he run arimidex alone to keep estrogen levels down during his time-off. I don't suggest this unless it's necessary, like gyno treatment etc...

UFC22 said:
I read a article in MD about how it substantially increased free test levels.

Technically, yes...but it's not healthy to force your estrogen levels too low unless you're on a cycle or it's necessary, like gyno treatement or other extreme needs.

Top Bottom