x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Arimidex all year round ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Arimidex all year round ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Concerning Arimidex, how many are using this year round? If yes, what dose? I'm at a point now that I need to start adding a little per week and as I stay on year round , this will need to be a mainstay in my program. I'm on the "enhanced" TRT program. I've researched AI use and it's long term effect on lipids and this is my main concern. New protocol is Test cyp at 300 mg per week with occasional Diana here and there. Feedback appreciated.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Arimidex all year round ?

Concerning Arimidex, how many are using this year round? If yes, what dose? I'm at a point now that I need to start adding a little per week and as I stay on year round , this will need to be a mainstay in my program. I'm on the "enhanced" TRT program. I've researched AI use and it's long term effect on lipids and this is my main concern. New protocol is Test cyp at 300 mg per week with occasional Diana here and there. Feedback appreciated.

Re: Arimidex all year round ?

300mg a week with deca is not TRT

if you ran TRT correctly more like 100-125mg a week MAX, then you would not need an Ai

keep in mind abusing steroids like this might seem like not a big deal, but it is. you not only WILL run into estrogen issues, but you will strain your heart and will open yourself up to prostate issues including cancer. remember once you hit 50 you will have cancer cells in your prostate ready to blow up so you need to take care of it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

That is cycle man, not TRT

You adjust your Arimidex dosage according to blood work. If you don't need it don't take it. If your estrogen is high you adjust your dosage accordingly.

300 mg per week is NOT trt.. thats just being on cycle... also, what myself or anyone else runs for an ai dose has no bearing whatsoever on what YOU run it at... you may be far more or far less estrogen prone than the next person... you base it on YOUR body response

As the others have said, you are just running a non-stop cycle. You will need to keep checking bloodwork to see if you need arimidex and if need how much by adjusting as you continue to get bloodwork.

Quote Quote posted by compressionkid View Post
    Concerning Arimidex, how many are using this year round? If yes, what dose? I'm at a point now that I need to start adding a little per week and as I stay on year round , this will need to be a mainstay in my program. I'm on the "enhanced" TRT program. I've researched AI use and it's long term effect on lipids and this is my main concern. New protocol is Test cyp at 300 mg per week with occasional Diana here and there. Feedback appreciated.
    How old are you. And stats please.
    Also is this doc prescribed trt?

Id like to know what doc prescribes 300mg a week and dbol here and there.???

Quote Quote posted by compressionkid View Post
    You're NOT on TRT. You're cruising.

My trt dose is 80mg a week! Id do 300mg as a friggen blast.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness