Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex all year round ?

compressionkid

Concerning Arimidex, how many are using this year round? If yes, what dose? I'm at a point now that I need to start adding a little per week and as I stay on year round , this will need to be a mainstay in my program. I'm on the "enhanced" TRT program. I've researched AI use and it's long term effect on lipids and this is my main concern. New protocol is Test cyp at 300 mg per week with occasional Diana here and there. Feedback appreciated.

300mg a week with deca is not TRT

if you ran TRT correctly more like 100-125mg a week MAX, then you would not need an Ai

keep in mind abusing steroids like this might seem like not a big deal, but it is. you not only WILL run into estrogen issues, but you will strain your heart and will open yourself up to prostate issues including cancer. remember once you hit 50 you will have cancer cells in your prostate ready to blow up so you need to take care of it

300 mg per week is NOT trt.. thats just being on cycle... also, what myself or anyone else runs for an ai dose has no bearing whatsoever on what YOU run it at... you may be far more or far less estrogen prone than the next person... you base it on YOUR body response

As the others have said, you are just running a non-stop cycle. You will need to keep checking bloodwork to see if you need arimidex and if need how much by adjusting as you continue to get bloodwork.

Concerning Arimidex, how many are using this year round? If yes, what dose? I'm at a point now that I need to start adding a little per week and as I stay on year round , this will need to be a mainstay in my program. I'm on the "enhanced" TRT program. I've researched AI use and it's long term effect on lipids and this is my main concern. New protocol is Test cyp at 300 mg per week with occasional Diana here and there. Feedback appreciated.

How old are you. And stats please.
Also is this doc prescribed trt?

Id like to know what doc prescribes 300mg a week and dbol here and there.???

You're NOT on TRT. You're cruising.

Top Bottom