Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex

jhale226

Hey guys im still trying to learn a little more before i do my first cycle...or find it lol...Arimidex-anastrozole and aromatase inhibitors, what are they and when should they be used? sorry if this stuff should be known im just trying to learn as much as i can before i do anythiong at all...even if they are basic ?s....anyway thanks for the help

aromatase inhibitors(arimidex,etc) are used to counter act estrogen side effects like water retention and bloating when using anabolics like testosterone.

over use can lead to seriously dry joints and joint pain,when used correctly and in moderation it's great stuff to keep a person from resembling the fucking stay puff marshmellow man.

hyp1 said:
aromatase inhibitors(arimidex,etc) are used to counter act estrogen side effects like water retention and bloating when using anabolics like testosterone.

over use can lead to seriously dry joints and joint pain,when used correctly and in moderation it's great stuff.

right so they should only be used if needed right

jhale226 said:
right so they should only be used if needed right

precisely -some say that a low dose is ok throughout a cycle,I'm a bit skeptical though.if it's needed and your bloating by all means use it,but I don't otherwise.

start HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - injections immediately to get them back to size

what that is,is your natural testosterone production being shut down due to your body detecting the synthetic hormones you're putting into your body.it just doesn't happen with test it can happen with most anabolic substances.

it depends on the dose used,and the person

some are prone to it some aren't

luckily,I'm not

Top Bottom