Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex????

ajfab88

hey guys i work at a pharmacy and just got a hold of 15 1 mg brand name arimidex's...........and i just realized how well they work.....but i also heard they block gains as well....

im doin a 12 week cycle of testosterone propionate and week 9-12 im adding winstrol.....

how would i use the arimidex ?

ajfab88 said:
hey guys i work at a pharmacy and just got a hold of 15 1 mg brand name arimidex's...........and i just realized how well they work.....but i also heard they block gains as well....

im doin a 12 week cycle of testosterone propionate and week 9-12 im adding winstrol.....

how would i use the arimidex ?

On test prop you most likely do not need arimidex my friend, Save it for test cyp or enth
Besides, 15 1mg is only a 30 day supply....of .5mg ED

yeah we never dispense them and i told the pharmacist why i needed them and he told me i could have some.....but ne ways back to the question

Damn.... I would never give that much info... we use to track IP addys on the old varix board to see where you were at...

Anyway...of course body comp makes a diff...but I use almost 1gm of test per week and only use .5 adex EOD....works enough for me..

ajfab88 said:
yeah we never dispense them and i told the pharmacist why i needed them and he told me i could have some.....but ne ways back to the question

Uh huh. Right. He just passed the prescription medicine over to his pharm tech to use with his steroid cycle? He's more concerned with your bloat and possibility of bitch tits than his job or legal trouble.

But again, probably don't need the arimidex but nice to have on hand just in case.

billdance said:
Damn.... I would never give that much info... we use to track IP addys on the old varix board to see where you were at...

Anyway...of course body comp makes a diff...but I use almost 1gm of test per week and only use .5 Arimidex - anastrozole - EOD....works enough for me..

As a Network Engineer I can assure you that an IP can be spoofed. As well as a MAC address etc.

Secondly, one should not speak of IP addresses publically as it makes ppl nervious. They don't need to be mind you, but it does none the less.

As I personally have found this board to be of tremendous help what we don't need is ppl becoming to freaked out to post.

All that being said:

I have a cycle coming up of Test. C @500 mg /per w/ 25mg of Dianabol for the first 5 weeks. Would .5 mgs of Arimidex be needed throught the cycle or should I just have it on hand in case?

Top Bottom