Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex????

Ezekiel said:
As a Network Engineer I can assure you that an IP can be spoofed. As well as a MAC address etc.

Secondly, one should not speak of IP addresses publically as it makes ppl nervious. They don't need to be mind you, but it does none the less.

As I personally have found this board to be of tremendous help what we don't need is ppl becoming to freaked out to post.

All that being said:

I have a cycle coming up of Test. C @500 mg /per w/ 25mg of Dianabol for the first 5 weeks. Would .5 mgs of Arimidex be needed throught the cycle or should I just have it on hand in case?

Yeah run .5 ed.

lol why make such a big deal and say my ip can be tracked and shit......this whole forum is the discussion of Illegal drugs as well....

so anyways with injecting 200 mg of test per week, i wouldnt need the arimidex?

ajfab88 said:
lol why make such a big deal and say my ip can be tracked and shit......this whole forum is the discussion of Illegal drugs as well....

Well, most everybody is different but at 200/w I would never use it

billdance said:
Anyway...of course body comp makes a diff...but I use almost 1gm of test per week and only use .5 Arimidex - anastrozole - EOD....works enough for me..

YEP - I've noticed that most people on this board recommend and use too much adex. As expensive as it is, don't use more than needed.

Also, the adex cuts gains thing is over blown. Yes, it will a little, but not worth worrying about, especially considering the alternative which is bloat and gyno.

ajfab88 said:

Highly unlikely.

Top Bottom