Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex .5 EOD .. Still see water retention

fredymofo

Here's my cycle

250mg/wk tren A Stopped on the 6th week
500mg/ Test E Continue until I complete 10 weeks

Im also on Proviron 50mg Every Day to enhance my test cycle.

Arimidex eod .5mg .

I still see water retention on my chest, abs amd I can see some on my arms.. No nipple hurting so I dont think is developing any gyno issues ( also took Prami for prolactin Issues during tren A)

My diet is clean . now weekends I do tend cosume alcohol, especially beer .

Is the issue the alcohol? Or Arimidex needs to be higher doses even tho i dont think its a good idea

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

While I don't think regular drinking on cycle is a good idea, I don't think this is the issue. 500mg of test per week is a pretty decent sized dose and will come with quite a bit of aromitization. People who aren't estrogen sensitive can get away with using arimidex as their AI, but it really sounds like you may want to try a suicide inhibitor like aromasin at 12.5mg eod instead. It does a much better job at controlling estrogen conversion, and would likely in turn help with your water retention.

First I would like to know what's the problem with retaining some water?
Unless it's negatively affecting to your health I wouldn't worry about it too much because we also need estrogen to build muscle. To me it sounds like it's more like an aesthetic problem to you?

However there are ways we could combat this but to go more in-dept into details I'd need some more info about you first. If you are interested in working with me I'd be glad to help you out. You can find my email in my profile page.

Yes . to be honest its more I guess an aesthetic Issue., .but thanx but the feedback

without seeing bloodwork it is going to be impossible to tell you much here.

the body plays tricks on you daily so just looking in the mirror and determining if you have an estrogen issue is not reliable

check my signature on how to get bloods, it is $60 for peace of mind

Aromazin its on its way .but that was mainly for my PCT. I have to give it a try and use it while on my cycle. And yes im very prone to aromatization..

Its summer here in cali and just hate the puffy fkn look ! Other than that..im loving the ride!

yeah bro, without bloodwork everything is just a guess and if you guess wrong, you could make things worse... drinking, especially beer, is not going to help things either...

Top Bottom