Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex .25 mg.or 0.5 mg ??

begin with .5 eod... if you are still noticing bloat up it .5 ed... a_dex is potent stuff and at the dose you're running bloat should be minimal, I'd say .5 eod is gonna be good enough... but everybody is different... so just start small and see how it goes!!

rage_roid said:
Papa Lion said:
begin with .5 eod... if you are still noticing bloat up it .5 ed... QUOTE]

woulnt be better if I take .25 ed rather than .5 eod????

if you can easily split your tabs then go for it... some tabs like the ol bd's were too small to try to do it. eod is ok with a-dex, however as I said if the split is easily done then go for it

I've just read the BCME of L.Rea... and it says that arimidex active life is only 4-6 hours, If I go for .50 eod, wouldn't strogens have enough time to go up again??? considering the short active life fo the compound???

xrsist said:
at that low dose of test i wouldnt use the Arimidex - anastrozole - it unless i started seeing gynecomastia signs.

Bump! Totally agree.

Toss in some proviron instead,.25/ ED. = Bonerville!

hyp1 said:
I doubt if you'll have much if any water retention at all running only 300mgs of test,but if you do you can always use the arimidex @.5mgs a day.that little amount of arimidex won't kill your sex drive..........if you use it though use it sparingly because it can cause dry joints when used in excess.

Well I don't know who bombed you, wasn't me - but there's no way in hell you'll need .5mg ED. No friggin way.

I've done TONS more test than that and .5mg EOD was plenty. At that low dose of test .25 mg EOD should be MORE than enough, if you even need it at all.

And I would add that a dex has never killed my sex drive and I've taken plenty of it.

As others have said - anti -e's should only be taken in moderation and only if necessary.

one last question.. should I keep the same dosis of a_dex into the PCT? should I dropp it? or should I stop taking it at all after I finish my cycle???

Top Bottom