Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex

beavisbutters

[FONT=&quot]I have read where Airmidex can be used for pct because it stimulates test production along with FSH and LH levels. Is there any truth to that or has anybody used it and had blood work done to prove it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have read where Airmidex can be used for pct because it stimulates test production along with FSH and LH levels. Is there any truth to that or has anybody used it and had blood work done to prove it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It does nothing for estrogen rebound and thats why you want aromasin in pct as opposed to arimidex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what you are reading is a solid 25 years old because in those days they would slam estrogen after cycle using Nolvadex or other estrogen blockers because that is all they had access to or knew

today we have access to modern pct's and AI's, so you want to use your AI while ON CYCLE so your estrogen never goes up in the first place :) then the serm in pct.

Stick with aromasin in PCT. It's a suicide inhibitor and will prevent rebound

what you are reading is a solid 25 years old because in those days they would slam estrogen after cycle using Nolvadex or other estrogen blockers because that is all they had access to or knew

today we have access to modern pct's and AI's, so you want to use your AI while ON CYCLE so your estrogen never goes up in the first place :) then the serm in pct.

It was both. Never talked about and never seen.

Top Bottom