Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex (liquidex): How long can you run it?

Big Johnson

Some of you may remember a few of the studies I've posted on arimidex. Anyone know how long you can run it without coming off? Everything I've read suggests it can be taken, without losing effectiveness, indefinately. Granted, most of these studies are performed on women with breast cancer, but how different can it be?

I just got done using liquidex for 12 weeks straight. It didn't seem to lose it's effectiveness at all during that time period. I would say you could use it indefinetly as it doesn't occupy a receptor, but blocks the conversion into estrogen. So there is really no saturation point...

bump..by the way...running it with a test cycle of 500mg/week..whats a good dossage to run liquidex/arimidex..and is more better? Or should i say whats the safe dossage to run it at in order to prevent Gyno

More is better. When add test your body starts to create new aromatese enzymes and they pump out more Estrogen. The arimidex as you know stops this from occurring but as you add more and more test your body tries harder to make those enzymes and at a certain point the arimidex starts losing ground. If you use 1mg/day with 500mg/wk of test you'll be fine. 1000mg/wk you should indeally use 2mg/day. But most guys don't. I use 2mg/day for 1200mg/wk of test and I have no water retention and my Estradiol and Esterone levels are only slightly above normal. That is not the case if I use 1mg/day with that dose. Preventing gyno is an individual thing and has more to do with genetics so no one can tell you how much E it will take in your body to set it off.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

thanks for the good info ulter...this would be my first cycle with test so im thinking about running it for 500mg/week along with anavar and Winstrol..

Top Bottom