Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimedex dbol question

evil1blake

started cycle one week ago with dbol and enan. is it not to late to start taking an anti-aromatase to combat bloating and possible gyno, or should i go another route. suggestions welcome, thanks

Unless you're already getting gyno symptoms,then it's not too late to add in an anti-aromatic like arimidex.It will help keep you from the stay-puff marshmellow man look.

If just using for bloat then i would look at Nolva over Arimidex due to cost implications

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:
If just using for bloat then i would look at Nolva over Arimidex due to cost implications

Wrongun!

he is right. real deal arimidex is costly,....look around for liquid-Dex, same thing just in the liquid form....worked very nice for me and it is very cheap BTW if you find it, IT IS NOT INJECTED

just take it like out of the dropper and wash it down with some water.....

Wrongun said:

Wrongun!

The problem is nolva does virtually nothing to control estrogen related water bloat...
And with the prevelance of liquid products arimidex (liquidex) can be had for pretty cheap now...:)

thanks guys. liquid-dex sound like the way to go. should i take until i feel/see the bloating is gone or what. thanks for not flaming.

if you think your bloating now its just water retention from d-bol. one week isnt long enough for test-e to aromatise. it has a 15 day 1/2 life. it wont even kick in untill week 3 or 4. I usually run proviron as an anti aromatase & start it my 3rd or 4th week. i like provrn because it binds to SHBG freeing up more test for better results

Top Bottom