Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimadex for shedding water?

motar

Banned
I am on a cycle of 25 mcg T3, 30 mg of anavar, 3 iu's of HGH and 100 mcg of clen right now. For whatever reason I am holding water and was wondering if I took some arimadex if it would get rid of some of the water weight? Or would I be better off just taking some OTC like taraxatone?

Karma for replies.

For me Arimidex works excellent for shedding extra water weight but I'm sensitive to estrogen. In your case, being as though you're on a non aromatizing compound such as var I don't think it will help you much, besides there is no sense in messing with your lipid profiles if it isn't absolutely necessary. The bloat you are experiencing is from the GH, so if it is that big of a problem for you, look into some form of mild diuretic. Just my 2 cents.

3 iu's of HGH? every day every week? how do you feel about hgh? I was just wondering because i'm gonna try it and see what results to expect that's why I was asking bro. any info..

Top Bottom