Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arggghh - feel like crap PCT

Bouncingnrg

Hi All,

week 1-14 test e 275mg pw
week 2-14 Deca 275 mg pw

My PCt is as follows

(2 weeks after my last jab)
Day 1-7 5 caps HCG Generate PD
Day 8 3 caps HCG, 100mg Clomid, Nolva 40mg
Day 9-19 3 caps hcg, 50mg clomid, Nolva 20mg
Day 19-28 20mg nolva

I'm currently on day 15, and I've started to feel really shite, brain fog, headaches, no energy.
I had 2 weeks off at the gym when the cycle finished, i started back last week, and up until yesterday I felt fine.

any ideas?

you should drop your deca before your test as it hangs around longer. your body has probably just finished removing the last of your deca and hence your recovery is only just starting.
if you cycle either drop deca 2 weeks before test or use nandrolone phenylpropianate (short ester deca) instead

Thanks, yea, I did drop the deca 1 week before, this would be week 4-5 now with out deca, crazy if it's taken this long to get out of my system.

deca seems to be very hard to hard to recover from. detection time is like 18 months and small amounts of the ester can hang around for a long time

Went to the gym this arvo, had some ow still could only muster 45mins, felt strong though,, just fatiqued. Feel much better now, got to love endorphins šŸ˜ƒ
Might do a short run in the mornings to get the happy hormones going.

deca seems to be very hard to hard to recover from. detection time is like 18 months and small amounts of the ester can hang around for a long time

My first time it took me almost a year to recover from Deca.

Went to the gym this arvo, had some ow still could only muster 45mins, felt strong though,, just fatiqued. Feel much better now, got to love endorphins šŸ˜ƒ
Might do a short run in the mornings to get the happy hormones going.

Back when I did PCT's
Lifting and running was all that kept my mind right when the androgens were leaving my bloodstream

Top Bottom