x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Aren`t people worried of the tingling fingers and swollen feet side effects of HGH?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Aren`t people worried of the tingling fingers and swollen feet side effects of HGH? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I know that highish dosages can cause these effects. Considering the potential for acromegaly, aren`t people worried with them?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Aren`t people worried of the tingling fingers and swollen feet side effects of HGH?

I know that highish dosages can cause these effects. Considering the potential for acromegaly, aren`t people worried with them?

This isnt something that just happen overnight, it slowly occurs allowing someone plenty of time to cut dosage and affects will slowly fade. Also I dont think acromegaly is going to happen to the average GH user, it would take years of megadosing. Most people who have the condition likely have it as kids where the excessive growth factors have more power over developing bones and it continues for their, albeity shorter, lifetime.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.