Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aratest / Extreme pain, swelling - Commen?

Bluenine30

I was on my 3rd week of 500mg of sust and 450 of deca (2 shots side by side..3.5cc total) without any problems or pain at the injection site. I decided to throw in 200mg of aratest (200mg of enathate and 50mg of prop.) I know prop is painfull and causes some swelling becuase I've taken 200mg shot of it but this was horrible pain and major swelling. Do you think it was becuase I did 4.5cc in to shots side by side. When I say side by side I'm meaning withing an inch of each other. Like i said I did 2 previous weeks with the same 2 shot method and no problems. Have I just forgotten how badly prop can hurt. Any info on this? Is Aratest a good AS. I've never tried it before and doubting I'll do another shot of it.

Aratest good!!

I'm on 500mg/wk right now of aratest and loving it. The bloat is not too bad. This is the end of wk 4 and I did use dbol for 2wks (all i had:( ) But i'm up about 11lbs. As far as the inj, there not bad at all! Just a little discomfort the next day or two but not bad at all!:D :D

after the shit is in the syringe, run it under hot water for 1 min. to warm it up and loosen it up. i find that helps a lot.

Top Bottom