Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Applying Test cream in one spot vs another? Dosage/frequency q's?

turboreich

Hi all-

45yo male. I recently started TRT to deal with low test levels and the 'side effects' I was having from it. Nothing abused, just a natural problem in my case. Only started lifting/working out in the last 2 years and saw next to no improvements.

The normal "free test" range is 25-80. My blood test was around 20, so the doc put me on TRT. In addition to improving the other low-test issues, I would love to pack on some muscle. I also have some core muscle activation and core muscle strength issues I'd like to fix to improve sports performance.

Please excuse my noob-ish questions - I'm new to all this.

SO- now that I am on test cream, I'm curious if there are benefits to rubbing it in in one place over another? ie if I rub it in my biceps will that help enhance muscle building there? Should I split the daily dose between 2 body areas? Pharm said best spots are normally shoulders, arms or inner thighs.

From what I read, you want to stay away from fat areas as the fat cells can metabolize test cream to chick hormones. Don't get me wrong -I love boobs- I just don't want to grow my own!

Also, are there any guidelines as to WHEN I should lift compared to when I take my daily dosage for maximum effect? I read on a TRT doc's site that the creams take 6 hours after application to maximize blood T levels. My doc & pharm offered no info on this.

Lastly, I'm on a pretty decent daily dose (1-2ml daily of a 4% cream) - would there be benefit to splitting that into 2 doses during the day? Timing of doses? If there isn't any 'benefit' to it, are there other 'reasons' I might want to split the dose?

At some point I'm also going to look for help putting together a good (and quick) strength training routine using some basic equipment I have (dumbells, kettlebells, and a chin up bar)

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

No, you can't "spot dose" for better results on different body parts. It all goes into the bodies blood stream. I'll let someone else handle the rest of the questions.

Top Bottom