Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apple cider vinegar cured my body acne - straight up legit

outdoor_rugger

I apply it topically and orally

its anti bacterial x 100 and works

1. topically: I put in a mini clear spray bottle, after my shower and I am dried off, I spray it onto my upper shoulders/back/low back then I rub it in like toner. yes it smells a little but I spray some Axe when I am done. I do this 2x a day. with my AM shower and evening shower.

2. I take it orally 4x a day. 4 tablespoons before 4 of my meals.

long story short, Ive taken accutane, antibiotics, every expensive lasers that plastic surgeons offer, every cream, been to many dr's too

ive had acne on and off since I was teen and ive juiced so ive had steroid induced acne too

I am not trolling not bullshitting this is the single handed only thing to solve my body acne.

apply it topically and orally for 30 days and let me know what you think.

here is a youtube video of some chic also explaining it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtghvY8FWDU

someone who competes and going for a magazine cover...this a legit mythical for me

also rids of red spots too.

4 tablespoons each time? So 16 tablespoons a day? Wow haven't seen that much recommended before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i make my own dressing using it along with olive oil. it is very good and healthy!!

salad dressings you buy from the store are awful. people who drench their salads with that crap are defeating the purpose of eating a salad in the first place!

4 tablespoons each time? So 16 tablespoons a day? Wow haven't seen that much recommended before.

my bad

i take it 4times a day and each time I take it is just a tablespoon

reccomended is 2-3 times a day, i take 4 tablespoons a day

Many people take it with honey and lemon juice. What's your thoughts on that compared to having it by itself? I should start supplementing with this regularly myself.

I usually only do when I feel I am coming down with something and it works really well.

^^^ the honey combination is actually great for immune health and asthma. i could encourage you to get LOCAL HONEY, this can actually help with pollen allergies as the local pollen the bees are gathering will boost your immune system to not get affected by pollen

^^^ the honey combination is actually great for immune health and asthma. i could encourage you to get LOCAL HONEY, this can actually help with pollen allergies as the local pollen the bees are gathering will boost your immune system to not get affected by pollen

he is right about the honey -

PS I take it daily but the topical use for my body acne is a straight up godsend. it is not something i came up with, there tons of success stories on web about it as an amazing topical.

i recommend it anyone struggling with body acne to really give it a try -

How did u put on the face? I tried but feel like burning my eyes...

Apply the apple cider vinegar to a face cloth along with some over the counter facial cleanser and clean your face with it

Top Bottom